Accenture Solutions is conducting Mega Off-Campus Drive for Application Development Associate for Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune & Gurugram location for 2018 & 2019 batch pass outs. Accenture Mega Off-Campus 2019 is for BE/ B.Tech and MCA candidates. Eligible & Interested candidates can apply for Accenture Solutions Mega Job Openings 2019 for Application Development Associate posts using the link given below. The last date to apply online for Accenture Solutions Application Development Associate posts is 25th Nov. 2019.
Accenture Solutions Mega Off-Campus Drive @ Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune & Gurugram location
Other details for Accenture Solutions Application Development Associate jobs 2019 like – Education details, Job Profile, Experience, Passing year, Salary, Hiring Process is given below.
Qualification/ Location/ Profile
- Company Name – Accenture Solutions
- Working Location – Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune & Gurugram
- Qualification Required – BE/ B.Tech (All Branches) and MCA
- Experience / Passing Year – 2018 and 2019 batch pass outs
- Profile – Application Development Associate
- Salary – NA
- Hiring Process – Cognitive and Technical Assessment, Group Interview.
- Experience Required – Freshers only
- Company Website – Accenture
Last Date to Apply: is 25th Nov. 2019
|Important Links for Freshers|
Skills Required for Application Development Associate
Eligibility Criteria & Job Details–
- BE/ B.Tech and MCA from 2018 & 2019 batch.
- An aggregate of 65% or 6.5 CGPA.
- No Active backlogs at the time of joining.
- Max 1-year gap in education.
- Candidates from the colleges where Accenture conducted Off-Campus during 2018 & 2019 years are not eligible to apply.
- Develop, Designing & Maintaining technologies.
- Design, built, test, Assemble & configure applications.
- Deliver Quality code at the time.
- Taking Ownership of the successful implementation of the solutions.
Accenture Solutions Hiring Proces
- Cognitive & Technical Assesment Guidelines-
- 90 questions in 90 minutes.
- No Negative marking.
- Each Section has a subsection for the candidates to clear and eligible for the further process.
- Cognitive Assessment – 60 questions (Analytical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Written Communications)
- Technical Assessment – 30 questions (Fundamentals of Programming and Pseudocode)