Amazon India Conducting Walkin interviews for Quality Analyst (Fresher & Experienced candidates) on 4th October 2019 for Chennai location. Eligible & Interested candidates having Graduation qualifications with Good Communication skill can appear in the walkin interview. Candidates should carry 2 copies of resume & other documents relevant to the qualification listed below to the walk-in interview.
Amazon Walkin for Quality Analyst @ Chennai Location
More details about Amazon Walkins 2019 for Quality Analyst posts like Venue, Date details, Qualification, Experience Required, Hiring Process & all other details are given below.
Qualification/ Location/ Profile
- Company Name – Amazon
- Working Location – Chennai
- Qualification Required – Graduation
- Experience / Passing Year – NA
- Profile – Quality Analyst
- Salary – 3 LPA to 4 LPA
- Hiring Process – Walk-in Interview
- Experience Required – 0 to 3 years
- Company Website – NA
Date & Time of the Walk-in: is 4th October 2019 from 10:00 AM.
|Important Links for Freshers|
Skills Required for Quality Analyst
Documents to be carried (Hard Copy) –
- 2 copies of resume.
- Copy of PAN card and Aadhar card.
- Provisional/ Degree/ Mark sheet certificate.
- Service/ Relieving letter.
- Last 3 Months Pay Slip.
- Officer letter of the current company.
- Original Govt. ID proof.
Eligibility Criteria –
- Graduation Degree
- Excellent Written & Spoken communication skill.
- Good Analytical skill
- 0 to 3 years of experience.
- Immediate Joiners only.
- Candidates appeared in last 6 months are not eligible to apply.
Other Imp. Details –
- Salary – INR 3 LPA – 4 LPA.
- For All other details, refer to link given below.
- Recruiter Name – Kakul
- Contact Company – Amazon Development Center (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Venue Details – Amazon Development Center (India) Pvt. Ltd., Infinity Tower, Tata Ramanujan IT city, SEZ, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Near Tidal Park, Old Mahabalipuram Rd, Taramani, Chennai Tamil Nadu 600113.