BSEB Bihar STET Application form 2019 – Bihar School Education Board (BSEB) has released the latest notification for the recruitment of 37335 teacher posts (STET – State Teacher Eligibility Test Examination 2019). Online application for Bihar STET Online form 2019, Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test Exam 2019, Bihar STET Notification 2019 will start from 9th Sept. 2019. Interested & Eligible candidates having B.Ed, Post-Graduate, BE/ B.Tech, Bachelor’s Degree qualifications can apply online before 25th Sept. 2019. Other details like Education Qualification, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process, Pay Scale & other details for Bihar Board STET exam (37335 posts) is given below.
BSEB Bihar STET Application form 2019 – Apply for STET 37335 Posts
Post-Wise vacancy details for Bihar Board State Teacher Eligibility Test Notification 2019 for 37335 posts is given below-
- Details of the posts under Paper-I (class 4 and 10) – 25270 Posts
- English – 5054 Posts
- Mathematics – 5054 Posts
- Science – 5054 Posts
- Social Science – 5054 Posts
- Hindi – 3000 Posts
- Sanskrit – 1054 Posts
- Urdu – 1000 Posts
- Details of the posts under Paper-II (class 11 and 12) – 12065 Posts
- English – 2125 Posts
- Mathematics – 2104 Posts
- Physics – 2384 Posts
- Chemistry – 2221 Posts
- Apology – 723 Posts
- Botany – 835 Posts
- Computer Science – 1673 Posts
- Online Books – Search Online Books
- Join Our Telegram Channel – Click Here
Education Qualification – Paper/ Post wise education details for Bihar Board STET Exam 2019 is given below.
- For Paper-I (Hindi, Urdu, Sanskrit, English, Science) – Should have passed Hindi, Urdu, Sanskrit, English, Science at feudal level & B.Ed.
- Mathematics Paper-I – Graduation in Engineering with mathematics specialization & B.Ed.
- Science Paper-I – Bachelor’s of Science (Graduation) and B.Ed.
- For Paper-II (English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany) – Should have passed English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany at feudal level & B.Ed.
- Computer Science Paper-II – Post Graduation Degree in any subject/ BE/ B.Tech (Computer Science & IT), MCA, BCA or equivalent qualification.
- Our Facebook Page – Click Here
- Join Us on Twitter – Click Here
Selection Process – Candidate will be selected for Bihar Board STET Exam 2019 on the basis of Written Examination.
Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test Exam 2019
Age limit Details – Category-wise age limit for Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test Exam 2019 is given below-
- Normal Man – 37 years
- SC/ ST (Male & Female) – 42 years
- For All Others – 40 years
Application Fee Details – Paper/ Category wise application fee for Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test Exam 2019 is given below-
- For GEN/ BC/ OBC candidates – Rs. 500/- for Paper-II and Rs. 800/- for both(Paper-I & Paper-II) and Rs. 500/- for Physical Edu. & Health Exam.
- For SC/ ST & PWD candidates – Rs. 300/- for Paper-II and Rs. 500/- for both(Paper-I & Paper-II) and Rs. 300/- for Physical Edu. & Health Exam.
Important Date –
- Online Application Date – 9th Sept. 2019 from 11:00 AM
- Last Date to Apply Online – 25th Sept. 2019 till 11:59 PM.