IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 12075 Clerk Posts. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the latest notification for the recruitment of 12075 Clerk posts. Eligible & Interested candidates having Graduate Degree can apply online before 9th October 2019. Online Application for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019, IBPS Clerk Jobs 2019, IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2019 will start from 17th Sept. 2019. All Other details for 12075 Clerk posts like -Education Qualifications, Age limit, Pay Scale, Selection Process & Application fee is given below.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 – IBPS 12075 Clerk Jobs 2019
State-wise vacancy details for IBPS Clerk Notification 2019 is given below.
- Clerk – 12075 Posts in total
- For State-Wise vacancy details for IBPS 12075 clerk posts, refer to the official notification published by IBPS (a download link is given below).
Education Qualification – Education Qualification details for IBPS clerk posts is given below-
- Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognised university.
- Proficiency in the official language of the State/ UT in which a candidate wishes to apply.
- All the EducationQualification should be from a recognised university & the final result have been declared on or before 09-10-2019.
Selection Process – Candidates will be selected for IBPS clerk posts on the basis of Preliminary Exam & Main Online Exam.
- Syllabus & Exam Schedule details for Preliminary Exam & Main Online Exam is available in the official notification of clerk given below.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019
Grade pay & Pay-scale – The candidate selected for IBPS clerk post will get a pay scale of Rs. 7200-19300/-.
Age limit Details – Age limit is 20 to 28 years as on 01-09-2019 for Open/ UR category candidates.
- Relaxation – 5 years for SC/ ST category.
- Relaxation – 3 years for OBC category.
- Relaxation – 10 years for PWD candidates.
Application Fee Details – Category wise application fee for IBPS clerk posts is given below-
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWBD/ EXSM candidates.
- Rs. 600/- for all other category candidates.
- Pay the fee through online mode (Credit/ Debit card, Net Banking, UPI).
Important Date –
- Online Application Date – 17/09/2019.
- Last Date to Apply Online – 09/10/2019.
- Pre Exam Training Admit Card Date – November 2019.
- Pre Exam Training Date – 25/11/2019 to 30/11/2019.
- Pre Online Exam Admit Card Date – November 2019.
- Pre Online Exam Date – 07/12/2019, 08/12/2019, 14/12/2019 & 21/12/2019.
- Pre Exam Online Result Date – Dec. 2019/ Jan 2020.
- Main Exam Online Admit Card – January 2020.
- Main Online Exam Date – 19/01/2020.