NHAI Deputy Manager Technical Recruitment 2019 – National Highway Authority of India(NHAI) released the latest notification for the recruitment of 30 Deputy Manager Technical posts on Direct recruitment basis through GATE-2019 scores in Civil Engineering. Online applications for NHAI Deputy Manager Technical Recruitment 2019, NHAI Deputy Manager Technical Vacancy 2019, NHAI Deputy Manager Technical Jobs 2019, NHAI Deputy Manager Technical Notification 2019 will start from 1st October 2019. Eligible & Interested candidates having Degree in Civil Engineering can apply online before 31st October 2019. Other details like Education Qualifications, Age limit, Application fee, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Start & Last Date for NHAI 30 Deputy Manager Technical posts is given below.
NHAI Deputy Manager Technical Recruitment 2019, NHAI Deputy Manager Technical Vacancy 2019
Post-Wise vacancy details for NHAI Deputy Manager Technical Notification 2019 for 30 Direct posts is given below-
- Deputy Manager Technical – 30 Posts in total
- UR-03, SC-04, ST-02, OBC-08, EWS-13
- Online Books – Search Online Books
- Join Our Telegram Channel – Click Here
Education Qualification – Qualification details for Deputy Manager Technical 30 posts is given below-
- Should have a Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Should have a valid GATE-2019 score in Civil Engineering.
- Our Facebook Page – Click Here
- Join Us on Twitter – Click Here
Important Date –
- Online Application Date – 1st Oct. 2019.
- Last Date to Apply Online – 31st Oct. 2019.
- Admit Card Date – NA
- Exam Date – NA
NHAI Deputy Manager Technical Vacancy 2019, NHAI Deputy Manager Technical Jobs 2019
Grade pay & Pay-scale – The candidates selected for Deputy Manager Technical posts will get in the Level-10 of the pay matrix of 7th CPC [Pre Revised Pay Band-3, Rs. 15600-39100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-] with central DA.
Age limit Details – Max-Age limit for Deputy Manager Technical post is 30 years.
- Relaxation as per NHAI rules.
Selection Process – Candidate will be selected on the basis of valid GATE score 2019 in a civil Engineering discipline as on the closing date of the advertisement.