Oil India Senior Officer Recruitment 2019 – Oil India Limited (OIL) has released the latest notification for the recruitment of 48 Senior Officers posts on Probation basis (Grade-B). Eligible & Interested candidates having Post-Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree qualifications can apply online before 28th September 2019. All other details about 48 Senior Officer posts like Education Qualification, Selection Process, Age limit & Application fee is given below. Online Applications for Oil India Senior Officer Recruitment 2019, Oil India Senior Officer Vacancy 2019, Oil India Senior Officer Jobs 2019 will start from 8th Sept. 2019
Oil India Senior Officer Recruitment 2019
Post-wise vacancy details for Oil India Senior Officer notification 2019 is given below-
- Senior Officer Geology – 13 Posts [GEN-08, SC-03, ST-00, OBC-01, EWS-01]
- Senior Officer Geophysics – 08 Posts [GEN-03, SC-01, ST-03, OBC-00, EWS-01]
- Senior Officer Reservoir – 06 Posts [GEN-03, SC-00, ST-02, OBC-01, EWS-00]
- Senior Officer Drilling – 08 Posts [GEN-05, SC-00, ST-00, OBC-02, EWS-01]
- Senior Officer Production – 13 Posts [GEN-05, SC-03, ST-02, OBC-02, EWS-01]
Education Qualification – For post wise education qualifications, candidate should refer to the official notification of Senior Officer published by Oil India Limited.
- Candidate should have done Post-Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree in the relevant trade from a recognised university.
- The selected candidates have to execute a bond to serve the company for min 3 years from the date of joining.
Selection Process – Candidates will be selected for Senior Officer posts on the basis of Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview as given below-
- Written Test – 100 Marks (50% for GEN/ OBC/ EWS to qualify & 40% for SC/ ST & PWD)
- Group Discussion – 30 marks
- Personal Interview – 10 marks
Oil India Vacancy 2019
Grade pay & Pay-scale – The selected candidates will be place in Group-B in the pay scale of Rs. 60000-180000/- and the total will be around Rs. 100000/-.
Age limit Details – The upper age limit is 27 years for UR category candidates as on 28-09-2019.
- Relaxation is as per Oil India rules.
Application Fee Details – For Application fee and all other details candidate should refer to the official notification of Senior Officer published by Oil India.
Important Date –
- Online Application Date – 8th Sept. 2019 at 10:00 AM
- Last Date to Apply Online – 28th Sept. 2019 till 23:59 PM