TNPSC 176 Civil Judge Vacancy 2019 – TNPSC Advt. No. 555/2019. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the latest advt. no. 555/2019 for the recruitment of 176 posts of Civil Judge on direct recruitment basis. Eligible & Interested candidates having Law Graduate/ Degree in law/ Bachelor’s Degree can apply online before 9th October 2019. All other details about the TNPSC 176 Civil Judge Jobs 2019, TNPSC 176 Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 is given below and we have attached the PDF of the official notification below.
TNPSC 176 Civil Judge Vacancy 2019 – TNPSC Advt. No. 555/2019
Post wise vacancy details for TNPSC Civil Judge notification 2019 is given below-
- Civil Judge (Post Code 2089) – 176 posts (including carried forward vacancies).
Education Qualification – For Post wise education qualifications, the candidate should refer to the official notification of Civil Judge published by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission(TNPSC).
- For Practising Advocates/ Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors
- Must Possess a Degree in law
- Must be a Practising Advocate/ Pleaders for not less than 3 years OR
- Must be an Assistant Public Prosecutors for not less than 3 years
- For Fresh Law Graduates
- Law Graduate from a recognised university.
- Eligible to be enrolled as an advocate.
- Must have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in Law
Selection Process – Candidate will be selected for Civil Judge posts on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Viva-Voce test.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Jobs
Grade pay & Pay-scale – The candidates selected for the posts of Civil Judge post will get Rs. 27,700 – 770 – 33,090 – 920 – 40,450 – 1080 – 44,770 plus allowances as applicable.
Age limit Details – Post-wise age limit for TNPSC Civil Judge posts is given below-
- For Practising Advocates/ Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors – 25 to 40 years
- For Fresh Law Graduates – 22 to 27 years
Application Fee Details – Application fee details for TNPSC Civil Judge jobs 2019 is given below-
- One Time Registration Fee – Rs. 150/-
- Examination Fee – Rs. 500/-
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded or adjusted in any circumstances.
Important Date –
- Online Application Date – 9th Sept. 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online – 9th Oct. 2019.
- Last Date of Fee Payment through the bank – 11th Oct. 2019.
- Pre Exam Date – 24-11-2019 from 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
- Main Exam Dates
- 28-03-2020 from 09:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
- 28-03-2020 from 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM
- 29-03-2020 from 09:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
- 29-03-2020 from 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM