Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published latest recruitment notification for filling up 63 Specialist Grade-III, Assistant Professor, Assistant Legislative Counsel, Assistant Executive Engineer, Junior Ship Surveyor-cum-Assistant Director, Radio Inspector, Professor Posts. Interested & Eligible Candidates can apply online from 10th Jan 2017. All Other details like – Education Qualification, Age limit, Online Application Date etc. are given below.
More Details About this Recruitment Advt.: Total no. of posts are 56, details are given below.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment Advt. No. 23/2016 for 63 Various Posts – Last Date: 12th Jan 2017 – Apply Online Now.
- Specialist Grade-III, Assistant Professor (Endocrinology): 13 Posts
- Specialist Grade-III, Assistant Professor (Microbiology): 15 Posts
- Specialist Grade-III, Assistant Professor (Urology): 11 Posts
- Specialist Grade-III, Assistant Professor (Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases): 01 Post
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/ Technical: 06 Posts
- Assistant Legislative Counsel (Grade-IV of Indian Legal Service): 06 Posts
- Assistant Legislative Counsel (Bengali): 01 Post
- Assistant Legislative Counsel (Marathi): 01 Post
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electronics): 03 Posts
- Junior Ship Surveyor-cum-Assistant Director General (Technical): 01 Post
- Radio Inspector: 01 Post
- Professor (Technical): 03 Posts
Education Qualification Required for this Recruitment : Candidates should have A recognized MBBS Degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 ( 102 of 1956 for Post No. 01 to 04, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (B. E or B. Tech) or B. Sc (Engg) awarded in the fields of Electronics or Electronics and Communication or Electronics and Telecommunications or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Technology or Relevant Disciplines or Associate Membership of Institute of Engineers (AMIE) in Electronics and Communications Engineering or Graduate Ship awarded by Associate Membership of Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (AMIETE) for Post No. 05, Master’s Degree in Law for Post No. 07 & Other qualification details refer the notification.
Age Limit Required : Refer to the recruitment advt. – download link is given below.
Application Fee : Rs. 25/- to be paid cash/online at SBI. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates.
Last Date for Online Application From : 10th Jan 2017