UPPCL Junior Engineer Trainee Jobs 2019 – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has released the latest notifications Advt. no. 03/VSA/2019/JE for the recruitment of Junior Engineer Trainee (Electrical) posts on the direct recruitment basis. Eligible & Interested candidates having Diploma education qualifications can apply online before 16th October 2019. Other details like – Education Qualifications, Age limit, Pay Scale & Application fee for UPPCL Junior Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2019, UPPCL Junior Engineer Trainee Vacancy 2019, UPPCL Junior Engineer Trainee Jobs 2019 is given below.
UPPCL Junior Engineer Trainee Jobs 2019
Post wise vacancy details for UPPCL Junior Engineer Trainee Notification 2019 is given below-
- Junior Engineer Trainee (Electrical) – 296 posts in total
- UR-121, EWS-29, OBC-79, SC-62, ST-05
Education Qualification – Post wise education details, refer to the official notification of Junior Engineer Trainee (Electrical) published by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL).
- Candidate should have done Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Should have knowledge of Hindi (Devnagri Script).
- If candidate has not passed High School or equivalent in Hindi then
- He/ She has to clear an exam conducted by Registrar, Department Examination Govt. of U.P. within 3 years of joining.
Selection Process – Candidate will be selected for Junior Engineer Trainee Electrical posts on the basis of Written test.
- Selected candidates has to undergo a training program for a period decided by UPPCL.
Grade pay & Pay-scale – The candidate selected for Junior Engineer post will get As per 7th pay commission – Pay matrix level-7, Rs. 44900/- plus allowances as per UPPCL rules.
UPPCL Junior Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2019
Age limit Details – Min-Age is 18 years and the max-age is 40 years as on 01-01-2019.
- Relaxation is as per govt. rules.
Application Fee Details – Category wise application fee is given below-
- Rs. 700/- for SC/ ST category of U.P.
- Rs. 1000/- for GEN/ OBC/ Ex-SM of U.P.
- Rs. 10/- for PWD candidates.
- Rs. 1000/- for Other state candidates (All category).
Important Date –
- Online Application Date – 23rd Sept. 2019.
- Last Date to Apply Online – 16th October 2019.
- Submission of Application Fee (Online) – 23rd Sept. to 16th Oct. 2019.
- Submission of Application Fee (Offline) – 23rd Sept. to 18th Oct. 2019.
- Tentative Date of Computer Based Test (CBT) – Fourth week of Nov. 2019.