UPRVUNL Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 117 Junior Engineer posts. UPRVUNL Junior Engineer Vacancy 2019 – Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited invites the online applications from the eligible candidates for 117 Junior Engineer posts. Interested & Eligible candidates can apply for 117 Junior Engineer latest vacancies using the link given below. Internship Jobs Candidates can apply online for Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Recruitment by 21st March 2019. Latest Sarkari Naukri Other details about UPRVUNL recruitment like -Education Qualification, Posts Details, Age limit, Pay Scale last date etc. are given below.
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 117 Junior Engineer posts – UPRVUNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019
UPRVUNL Notification Advt. No. 2019 Details [Faculty/Teaching jobs]
- Junior Engineer Trainee (District) – 47 posts in total
- Chemist Grade II – 27 posts in total
- Assistant Writer – 26 posts in total
- Office Assistant-III Accounting – 17 posts in total
Junior Engineer Trainee (District) – Candidate should have a 03-years Diploma Examination in Civil Engineering from a recognised University / Institute.
Chemist Grade II – Candidate should have M.Sc. Degree in Chemistry from a recognised University / Institute.
Assistant Writer – Candidate should have Bachelor Degree in Commerce from a recognised University / Institute.
Office Assistant-III Accounting – Candidate should have Bachelor Degree in Commerce Minimum typing speed on computer 35/40 w.p.m. in Hindi/English.
Pay Scale – Post-Wise pay scale details for UPRVUNL recruitment is given below-
- Junior Engineer Trainee (District) – ₹44900 per month
- Chemist Grade II – ₹36800 per month [Railway Job Notification]
- Assistant Writer – ₹29800 per month
- Office Assistant-III Accounting – ₹27200 per month
Selection Process – Candidate will be selected – Refer to UPRVUNL Official notification.
Application fee & Age limit
Age limit – As on Relaxation in the Upper age limit is given to some category candidates as per UPRVUNL Official notification rules. Police/Defence Notification
Application fee – Category-Wise application fee for UPRVUNL Official notification is given below-
- SC/ST Category – Rs. 700/-
- Divyang category – Rs. 10/-
- Other category – Rs. 1000/-
How to Apply for UPRVUNL Recruitment 2019
- Read Official notification carefully (given below)
- Click Apply Online / Application form link – given below
- Fill your details carefully
Important Note – Candidate should read UPRVUNL official notification very carefully before applying online for this recruitment. A download link for UPRVUNL official notification is given below.
Starting & Last Date
Starting Date for Online Application:– 21/02/2019
Last Date for Online Application:- 21/03/2019