UPSC CMS Exam 2019 – UPSC Recruitment 2019 – UPSC Combined Medical Exam CMS 2019 – Last Date: 6th May 2019. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites the online applications from the eligible candidates for 965 Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, GDMO & Other Posts, Across India. Interested & Eligible candidates can apply for 965 Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, GDMO & Other latest vacancies using the link given below. Internship Jobs Candidates can apply online by 6th May 2019. Latest Sarkari Naukri Other details about UPSC Combined Medical Exam like -Education Qualification, Posts Details, Age limit, Pay Scale last date etc. are given below.
UPSC Advt. No. 08/2019-CMS Details – UPSC CMS Exam 2019
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways – 300 posts in total
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services – 46 posts in total
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services – 250 posts in total
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council – 07 posts in total
- General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South – Delhi Municipal Corporation – 362 posts in total
Qualification / Pay Scale / Selection Details
Candidate should have completed MBBS from a recognised university. For more information – refer to the official notification published by Union Public Service Commission.
Pay Scale – [Railway Job Notification] Selected candidates will get Pre Revised PB-3, ₹ 15,600-39,100.
Selection Process – Candidate will be selected for UPSC CMS Exam 2019 on the basis of Written exam & Interview.
Application fee & Age limit
Age limit – The maximum age limit is 32 years as on 1st August, 2019.
- Relaxation in the Upper age limit is given as per UPSC CMS Notification 2019 rules. Police/Defence Notification
Application fee – Category wise application fee for UPSC CMS Exam is given below-
- For Gen/ OBC Category – Rs. 200/-
- There is no fee for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates.
How to Apply for UPSC CMS Notification 2019
- Read Official notification carefully (Download link is given below)
- Click Apply Online / Application form link – given below
- Fill your details carefully
- Pay the Application fee (As Applicable)
- Submit the online application
Starting & Last Date
Starting Date for Online Application:– 10/04/2019
Last Date for Online Application:- 06/05/2019
Important links for UPSC CMS Examination 2019
Official Website Link – Click Here
Admit Card Link – Click Here
Result Link – Click Here