UPSC Geologist Exam 2019 – UPSC Geologist Form 2019 – Last Date: 16th April 2019. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites the online applications from the eligible candidates for Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Recruitment 2019 (Exam notice no. 07/2019-GEOL). Interested & Eligible candidates can apply for UPSC UPSC Geologist 106 latest vacancies using the link given below. Internship Jobs Candidates can apply online by 16th February 2019. Latest Sarkari Naukri Other details about UPSC Geologist Exam like -Education Qualification, Posts Details, Age limit, Pay Scale last date etc. are given below.
UPSC Advt. No. 07/2019-GEOL Details – UPSC Recruitment 2019 for 106 Various posts
- Geologist Group A – 50 posts in total
- Geophysicist Group A – 14 posts in total
- Chemist Group A – 15 posts in total
- Junior Hydrogeologists – 27 posts in total
Qualification / Pay Scale / Selection Details
Geologist Group A – Candidate should be Passed / Appearing Master Degree Geological Science or Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-Exploration or Mineral Exploration or Engineering Geology or Marine Geology or Earth Science or Any Other Equivalent Degree from a recognised university.
Geophysicist Group A – Candidate should be Passed / Appearing Master Degree in Science in Following Stream Physics / Applied Physics / Geophysics / Marine Geophysics or Any Other Equivalent Degree from a recognised university.
Chemist Group A – Candidate should have done/passed a Master Degree in Science M.Sc Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry Passed / Appearing in Any Recognized University in India.
Junior Hydrogeologists – Candidate should have done/passed a Master degree in Applied Geology OR Geology OR Marine Geology or Any Equivalent Degree in Any Recognized University in India or Appear (Final Year) in the same.
Pay the. – [Railway Job Notification] Candidate should refer to UPSC official notification for Geologist Exam 2019.
Selection Process – Candidate should refer to UPSC official notification for Geologist Exam 2019.
Application fee & Age limit
Age limit – Post wise age limit for Union Public Service Commission Geologist Examination 2019 is given below-
- For Junior Hydrogeologists – 21 to 35 years and
- For All Other Posts – 21 to 32 years.
- Relaxation in the Upper age limit is given as per Geologist Exam Notification 2019 rules. Police/Defence Notification
Application fee – Category wise application fee for UPSC Geologist Examination 2019 is given below-
- For GEN & OBC Category – Rs. 200/-
- There is no fee for SC / ST / PH & All Category Female Candidates.
How to Apply for UPSC Geologist Vacancy 2019
- Read Official notification carefully (Download link is given below)
- Click Apply Online / Application form link – given below
- Fill your details carefully
- Pay the Application fee (As Applicable)
- Submit the online application
Starting & Last Date
Starting Date for Online Application:– 20/03/2019
Last Date for Online Application:- 16/04/2019
Important links for UPSC Geologist Jobs 2019