UPSC IES/ISS Exam 2019 – Online Form, Application – Last Date to Apply: 16th April 2019. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites the online applications from the eligible candidates for IES/ISS (Indian Economic Service Examination / Indian Statistical Service Examination) 2019. Interested & Eligible candidates can apply for UPSC IES/ISS Exam using the link given below. Internship Jobs Candidates can apply online by 16th April 2019. Latest Sarkari Naukri Other details about UPSC IES/ISS Exam 2019 jobs like -Education Qualification, Posts Details, Age limit, Pay Scale last date etc. are given below.
UPSC Advt. No. 06/2019 Details – UPSC IES/ISS Online Form 2019 – Apply Online Now
- Indian Economic Service Examination
- Indian Statistical Service Examination
Qualification / Pay Scale / Selection Details
Indian Economic Service Examination – Candidate should have done a Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics from a recognized University.
Indian Statistical Service Examination – Candidate should have done a Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics as one of the subjects or a Master’s degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics from a recognized University.
Pay Scale – [Railway Job Notification] For exam wise pay scale details – candidates should refer to the official notification published by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Selection Process – Candidates will be selected for IES/ ISS Exam 2019 on the basis of Written Examination and Interview/ Personality Test.
Application fee & Age limit
Age limit – Age limit for UPSC IES/ ISS Exam 2019 is 21 to 30 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms).
Relaxation in the Upper age limit is given as per UPSC IES/ ISS Form 2019 Notification rules. Police/Defence Notification
Application fee – Category wise application fee for UPSC IES/ ISS Notification 2019 is given below-
- For General / OBC Candidates: 200/-
- For SC / ST / PH Candidates: 0/- (Exempted)
- There is no fee for Female Candidates (All Categories)
- Pay the Examination Fee Through State Bank Net Banking or Any Bank Debit Card, Credit Card, or E Challan Offline Mode
How to Apply for UPSC IES/ ISS Form 2019
- Read Official notification carefully (Download link is given below)
- Click Apply Online / Application form link – given below
- Fill your details carefully
- Pay the Application fee (As Applicable)
- Submit the online application
Starting & Last Date
Starting Date for Online Application:– 20/03/2019
Last Date for Online Application:- 16/04/2019
Important links for UPSC IES/ ISS Online Form 2019