NEIST Skill Development Training Programme Walkins 2019 – NEIST Recruitment 2019 – Walkins for 140 Skill Development Training Programme Posts. North East Institute of Science and Technology, Jorhat (NEIST) invites the online applications from the eligible candidates for 140 Skill Development Training Programme Posts. Interested & Eligible candidates can apply for 140 Skill Development Training Programme latest vacancies using the link given below. Internship Jobs Walk-i Interview will be on 24, 25 & 26 Apr 2019. Latest Sarkari Naukri Other details about NEIST 140 jobs like -Education Qualification, Posts Details, Age limit, Pay Scale last date etc. are given below.
NEIST Advt. No. 2019 Details – NEIST Skill Development Training Programme Walkins 2019
- Welding – 20 posts in total
- Fitting – 20 posts in total
- Plumbing – 20 posts in total
- Jac. Weaving – 40 posts in total
- Asst. Electrician – 10 posts in total
- 2D & 3D drafting using Auto CAD – 10 posts in total
- CNC turning & machining – 10 posts in total
- Advanced Welding – 10 posts in total
Qualification / Pay Scale / Selection Details
Minimum qualification is class 8 (eight) passed. For the assistant electrician, minimum qualification is 10th passed. For 2D & 3D drafting using AutoCAD, minimum qualification is class 10th passed/ ITI passed/ diploma passed. ITI passed in welding, diploma in a mechanical or allied subject (for adv. welding). For post wise education details, refer to the official notification published by NEIST.
Pay Scale – [Railway Job Notification] Refer to the official notification published by NEIST.
Selection Process – Candidate will be selected for 140 above listed posts on the basis of Interview.
Application fee & Age limit
Age limit – The maximum age limit should be 38 years.
- Relaxation in the Upper age limit is given as per NEIST 140 posts notification rules. Police/Defence Notification
Application fee – A non-refundable course fee of ₹3000 for Basic Training and ₹5000 for Advanced Training to be paid at the time of admission. Course fee will be waived for the BPL candidates on production of documentary proof.
How to Apply for NEIST Skill Development Training Programme Vacancy 2019
- Read Official notification carefully (Download link is given below)
- Click Apply Online / Application form link – given below
- Fill your details carefully
- Pay the Application fee (As Applicable)
- Submit the online application
Starting & Last Date
Date of the Walk-in Interview:– 24, 25 & 26 Apr 2019 at 09:00 AM
Venue Details:- CSIR-NEIST Skill Development Training Centre, CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat.
Important links for NEIST Skill Development Training Programme Jobs 2019
Official Website Link – Click Here
Admit Card Link – Click Here
Result Link – Click Here