SBI Clerk Vacancy 2019 – SBI Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 8904 Clerk Posts – Last Date: 3rd May 2019. State Bank of India (SBI) invites the online applications from the eligible candidates for 8904 Clerk Posts in SBI, Across India. Interested & Eligible candidates can apply for 8904 Clerk latest vacancies using the link given below. Internship Jobs Candidates can apply online by 3rd May 2019. Latest Sarkari Naukri Other details about State Bank of India (SBI) jobs like -Education Qualification, Posts Details, Age limit, Pay Scale last date etc. are given below.
SBI Advt. No. CRPD/CR/2019-20/03 Details – SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019
- Clerk – 8904 Posts in total
Qualification / Pay Scale / Selection Details
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2019. Those who are in the final year/semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2019.
Pay Scale – [Railway Job Notification] The selected candidates will get ₹11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110- 2120/1- 30230-1310/1-31450. The starting Basic Pay is `13075.00 (`11765.00 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates.
Selection Process – Candidate will be selected – The selection process will consist of the online test (preliminary & main examination) and test of specified opted local language.
Application fee & Age limit
Age limit – Age limit Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.04.2019, i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1991 and not later than 01.04.1999 (both days inclusive).
- Relaxation in the Upper age limit is given as per SBI Clerk Notification 2019 rules. Police/Defence Notification
Application fee – Category wise application fee for SBI 8904 Posts is given below-
- For General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates – Rs. 750/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS Candidates – Rs. 125/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
How to Apply for SBI Clerk Posts 2019
- Read Official notification carefully (Download link is given below)
- Click Apply Online / Application form link – given below
- Fill your details carefully
- Pay the Application fee (As Applicable)
- Submit the online application
Starting & Last Date
Starting Date for Online Application:– 12/04/2019
Last Date for Online Application:- 03/05/2019
Important links for SBI Clerk Notification 2019
Official Website Link – Click Here
Admit Card Link – Click Here
Result Link – Click Here